Friday, April 1, 2011

Sleep in!

Ever just not want to get up? Sleep in?Fake sick? Well, that's how I felt for today! Basically I overslept, and since it's the end of the third quarter, I knew all we were going to do in my classes today was chill and/or watch a movie/party. Senseless American education. Thankfully, my parents were sympathetic and understanding of the truth, they said alright. Best thing is, Monday is a teacher workday, meaning students have the day off as the teachers finish up grading and whatnot. Four day weekend for me! Haha.

So, my fellow followers, have you ever just slept in for the eff of it?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The number of times I simply didn't show up for school/uni...
The number of times I've called in sick at work...
Oh, sleeping in for the hell of it truly is the epitome of rebellion

seamagpie said...

yeah, I sometimes sleep through the whole day when I have stuff to do.

Unknown said...

Tell me more about American education.

Tech's Mechs said...

sleep is a fundamental need, work is not.

Clueless Dolphin said...

i've been sleeping in way too much, principal told me to day to come to school every day or else i'll lose my credits

Half Coct said...

Sleeping in is ruining my life. I woke up before noon the other day and I got several days worth of accomplishments done by the time I'd normally be waking up. felt good.


~H. Coct

Mike said...

I feel you on this one man, everyone has "those days"