Sunday, April 10, 2011

Organization.

Lately, I've been noticing the schooldays speed off, and I don't wanna lose control of what success I have accumulated. Most of this success is revved by my supreme organization. I like to keep it clean. My organization is without extravagance, it is of simplicity. All I take with me to class? A duffle bag with 1) a pencil 2) a notebook for notes 3) a folder with worksheets (and of course pens and whatnot). At home, I have folders specifically for class, in which I keep old papers that I don't need anymore. The folder has everything within a range of three weeks. My textbooks are always at home, as my classes have class sets to use during class. Aside from what I haul to home and school, I have my calender. My calender is synchronized via my WebOS phone AND my Google Calender on my laptop. With this in mind, I know exactly what I should be doing, and whether or not I'm ahead or behind. And other than calendar, I have motivation. What motivates me; I'd like to keep private.

Well, bloggers, how do you organize yourselves?

14 comments:

Drew said...

To be quite honest, Im curious as to what motivates you.
Motivation usually is private, people very seldom are willing to flaunt their reasons, so i understand. Nevertheless, im curious lol.
Im not organized by any means myself. Thats just the way I like it ;)
followed!

Drej said...

Not at all, really. It all just works for me...

Obi-wan Mikenobi said...

I don't even take a pen with me to class anymore, I just nick one of somebody or just try to remember it.

I've become so lazy....

Slamcakes said...

My life is in my Blackberry. If I lose that, it's game over immediately

Z Man said...

@Slamcakes: I know EXACTLY how you feel. Getting my phone taken away sucks so hard. I don't know what time it is. I don't know how to communicate with others distances away from me. I don't know how to get home (Metro maps/times/Google Maps). Everything sucks without a modern smartphone. I can't wait to upgrade to a Pre 3 or Veer :] I highly reccomend webOS over BBoS, it's much more of a productive, fluid, seamless, and fun smartphone platform!

@Drew: I don't have much to motivate me, but what I do have is MLG (gaming) and a special someone. I can't see my special someone over the weekends if I don't perform well in school, and I won't qualify for a gaming scholarship (sounds crazy) if I don't keep my grades up.

John said...

Always subtly advertising WebOS huh? PRODUCT PLACEMENT!

apothecarie said...

I like your organizational style! I keep everything in binders, not because i like them, but because I have too many notes for normal notebooks. My schedule is on my dry erase board by my desk and I have a planner. I may be old fashioned, but it works well for me. Thanks for sharing!!

Ambi said...

My calendar is mostly in my head ;)

Admin said...

I remain as unorganized as possible. I like a challenge.

fabio_2007 said...

Organisation is very important.

Antonio said...

i use different browser for different kinds of browsing. i use a huge, yet minimalistic, real paper calendar. i have a whiteboard to doodle ideas. and i guess that's it

ds said...

That sounds like a good system. I have so little to remember that don't really need any system.

Jacob said...

Definitely my laptop and webOS phone are what keep me organized.

ruse said...

Rainmeter+rainlender on my laptop. That pretty much takes care of it for me. Try reading through lifehacks.org