Monday, April 4, 2011

Girls = Problems

Too bad I didn't get to blog as much. Whatever.

So, fellow bloggers, I'm having girl problems, LOL.

Well first of all, I've been single all my life now, and I moved, meaning new school, so my past was basically erased. To my surprise girls have been flinging themselves towards me, and I have no idea what to do. I mean, I treat them nice, I don't stutter when I speak to them I'm not afraid or anything, it's just that there are too many girls that like me (EDIT: Wow I sound like an extreme douche..), and me being me, I treat everyone equally, I treat everyone nicely. I aim to please. Unfortunately, some are observing this wrongly, setting me in a predicament where I am labeled as a "player".

High schools a b****, and high school relationships almost never go past high school, which is why I'm slightly contempt on this subject, but I've been feeling lonely and empty lately.. I'm guessing this is normal for many teens (I'm trying not to sound angsty here).

So here are my options, there's this mildly cute girl that is very sweet and accepting of me, that goes to my school and likes me, which is cool, and there's also this girl that's reaally sweet and reaaally cute, but lives about 10 miles from me, I can hang out with her weekly at a mall that's placed conveniently in between where we live, but the girl that goes to my school, well, I can see her everyday.

Help me.

20 comments:

Clueless Dolphin said...

it gets better dude, high school is a miniscule aspect of your life. it means nothing

cool_cicler said...

Agree with clueless dolphin, better times will certainly come.

Tech's Mechs said...

Pick the one that goes to your HS, daily contact will strengthen the relationship.

Half Coct said...

Keep it casual, date a few girls from high school, but never be the one to end it. If you absolutely have to end the relationship it has to be HER fault. Pay a friend to hit on your girlfriend when you want to end it so that when it's time all you have to do is play the "OMG I can't believe she cheated on me card." Not only do you lose an annoying girlfriend, but you attract 20 more girls who want to come and soothe your pain. Seriously, don't expect to have a lasting relationship with any female under the age of 25. High School girls are just girls, never forget that.


~H. Coct

Z Man said...

Haha, thanks for the advice guys, especially you H. Coct, "High School girls are just girls", lovin' the quote!

Lucifer said...

enjoy while you still can :P

Andrew said...

Yeah I also struggle with girls

Just keep looking and be confident with all girls and you'll eventually find the one

Leizer said...

pik the closer the one closer to you. The reeeeally cute one will probably dump you in a week for some bad boy ;x

Wumbo said...

Go on many dates, and have a few relationships here and there. If you're on your last years of high school then go all out and enjoy all the girls being thrown at you while you still have them. Seriously, be an alpha! Following, mate; great post!

frameaj1 said...

TRUST me it is all good after Highschool!

The Loudest Fan said...

high school: don't sweat any of it. ever. live, live and live, while you can.

!mypetoctopus said...

girls=problems. probably the most true statement i've read in a while. without them, though...we'd probably have more problems...

Dazza said...

use protection
no seriously

Obi-wan Mikenobi said...

Just relax and go with the flow, Bro. I was the same when I was a teenager so it's best to get all the crazy out of your system while you're young :P

Fix PC Games Admin said...

hate long distance relationships .. just problems with it .. pick that second one good luck mate!

Solomander said...

Im think the Fresh Prince said it best... "Girls Ain't Nothin' But Trouble."

I'm very happy that high school is ober lol

Drej said...

It'll be over in a few months anyway, so do whatever you feel like. Yeah, really.

Unknown said...

Flowers and chocolate. If it blows up in your face, at least you'll have a reputation for being the "romantic" guy at school.
Certain girls really like that, think of it as a niche market.

Joe:) said...

dont think too much of it man, go with whatever feels right to you. imo you should go with the girl at school. relationships suffer if you cant see each other often. gl

AA said...

I'd say go for the girl who lives farther away or just date both casually. College is coming soon and you will both meet other people there.